192.168.l00.1: Do you want to login to 192.168.100.1 router IP address? Then you can check this article about 192.168.100.1 IP router login. Due to the development in the field of technology, the internet facility is available everywhere. So, the people started to use the internet in many ways at home, office, coffee shop, etc. When we talk about the most important part of the internet, the router plays the major role. The router can transfer the data and acts as a link between the network devices. In these routers, 192.168.100.1 is the most used IP address. Many of the routers have this IP as their default IP address.
Moreover, there is an important component in the router, that is the administrative panel. This administrative panel will control and change all the device settings. The device settings such as important controls like the safety of the router and security settings, etc. The administrator of the router should have the important information regarding the device and the web interface. You can access the web interface only through the IP address 192.168.100.1. And also most of the companies also use this 192.168.100.1 IP address for the web interface.
Login to 192.168.100.1 Administrative Panel
You can get the complete details for how to login to the administrative panel in below. The administrative panel has all the important configuration settings for a proper functioning of the device. So, go through the below steps to login to the administrative panel using 192.168.100.1.
- First, you need to open the web browser on your device.
- There is no compulsion to use the particular web browser. But you should not use the third party sites which may result in the insecurity of the device.
- Then you need to enter the https://126.96.36.199 IP address in the address bar.
- After that, a login page will display, where you need to enter the username and password to login.
- Most of the router manufacturers use this 192.168.100.1 IP address to their network devices.
- They can also change the router IP address using some setup CD or by a special web-page to change the router settings.
How to Reset The Router for Forgotten Password
It is very common for anyone to forget the password or IP address of the router. But you can solve that problem from the following instructions. The manufacturers of the routers have developed a way to reset the router so that the users can quickly login to the router.
- For that, you need to press the reset button of the router for atleast 30 seconds. So, in this period, all the settings of the router will be set to default. And to login the default IP address is the 192.168.100.1, It can be used to login, and the user can use the administrative password to access the device settings and configuration option.
- Another important situation is the login page where the users need to enter the login details. The necessary login details of the router are username and password. When you forget the login username or password then just repeat the process mentioned above. Then the router will be set up to the default settings. Therefore, the username and the password will be the admin in most of the cases.
- There is also another situation where the user even doesn’t know the default details of the login page. Then the user can visit the router manufacturer official website and can find the user manual. In that manual, the user can get the login credentials of the router.