Linksys Router Login: Today, our topic is about the Linksys router login and how to change the default username and password. Linksys router is one of the best routers that are currently available now. By using this router, you may not face any problems when compared to the other routers. To access the Linksys Router Login page, you need the 192.168.1.1 IP address. Once you enter the IP address, a login page will appear in which you need to enter the login details. Moreover, you can also change the default settings on the Linksys Router Login page.
It is necessary to reset the password of the Linksys router to avoid the access to others. It also helps you to keep the router safe from the malware attacks by the hackers without your knowledge. The process to reset the password takes very less time. Even when forget the username and password of the router, you can reset them. The necessary steps are given below which will help you out.
Change Linksys Router Login Username and Password
- First, you need to log on to Linksys router by any web interface.
- Then type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser or just click on that link.
- If you have entered the correct details, then you will be taken to the login page.
- And if you want to use the default username and password, then leave the username as blank and enter admin in the password field.
- Now, open the Linksys interface and click on the Administration tab.
- In that, there will be a Management page, in which you can see the option to change both the username and password.
- Next, click on the Save button. So that, no one can access your network.
How to Reset The Linksys Router Login Details
When your default username and password of the router is not working, then you should reset your router. To reset your router, you have to restore the router to its original factory settings. And also you need to choose a new password to the router to login. Moreover, you can also reset your Linksys router login by using the web-based setup.
Reset by Restoring to Factory Settings
1. You need to locate the Reset button on the Linksys router. You can find the button on the back of the device.
2. Hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds. When you press the button, the Power button should blink.
3. Then release the button, and unplug the router from the wall for another 30 seconds.
4. Now, plug the router back in the socket. Then connect your computer through internet and log onto the Linksys router.
5. Use the default settings to login to the router.
6. When the login page opens, all the settings will be erased, so you need to reconfigure your wireless network.
7. Finally, you should set a new admin username and password to the router.
1.You can access the router web-based setup page by clicking on this link http://192.168.1.1.
2. Then after logging in, click on the Administration tab.
3. Now, click on the Factory Defaults sub-tab.
4. Under that section, click on the Restore Factory Defaults button.
Finally, after resetting the Linksys router login to its default settings, you can reconfigure it according to your internet service.